Consider these questions:
- How can you ensure your intended beneficiaries receive your estate?
- Who will make decisions for you if you become incapacitated?
- Who will care for your children if something happens to you?
- Who will manage your estate after your death?
Thoughtful planning will ensure that your wishes are not left to interpretation. The result is a seamless, effective transition as circumstances change.
- Do you have a Will or a Trust (“estate plan”)?
- Do you fully understand the terms of your estate plan?
- Have you have reviewed your estate plan recently?
- Does your estate plan express your present intentions?
- Have there been any recent changes in your life, such as marriage, birth, illness, divorce or death?
- Do you want to avoid confusion or dissention at your death?
If you have answered YES to these questions, Judith can help you with your estate planning needs.
Each client has unique circumstances. Judith will work with you to create a plan to meet your needs. You do not need all the answers to get started.
- Are you named as Executor of a Will?
- Are you named successor Trustee of a Trust (for another?)
- Has your spouse /partner died leaving jointly held property?
If you have answered YES to these questions, Judith can help you with your estate administration needs.
Probate and Trust administration can be confusing and intimidating. Judith helps Executors, Trustees and beneficiaries navigate the process.
Contact Judith for a consultation.